Thursday, August 26, 2010

Favorite Konad Plates?

If all goes according to plan, I'll have a "real" post with pics for you guys when I get home from work tonight.  I'm feeling much better.  SUPER behind with everything, but thank you all for the well-wishes =)
 
For right now I have a question - what are your personal favorite Konad plates?  (Actual Konad, not from the many fauxnad brands)  Monday is Fair day & I'll be picking up a 2nd stamper at the Konad booth (for creating mirror images), but it only just occurred to me that I should probably take advantage of the Fair specials & pick up some on-sale image plates.  I'll probably take a look over the weekend, but are there any you think I should consider?  Leave a comment & let me know =)
 
Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

11 comments:

  1. NEVER even considered using a second stamper to create mirror images! Brilliant!! I'm going to try this today. Wow. Thinking outside the Konad (or box ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. some of my favorites include m63, m76,m77, and good old m03 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It' nice to hear that you are feeling better now. My favorite plate is M64. =)
    Have a good shopping at the fair. =)( this sentence is a bit odd, but, I couldn't find another one) =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like M57, M59, M03 and M37! It really depends on whether you are wanting full nail designs or individual ones though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favourites are m77, m76, m79 and offcourse m57, love those animal prints.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to vary, but when I have to pick one favourite it's M51 because the full nail is so pretty and also the flowers and it's different from all other plates. You can also combine them together nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad to read you are feeling better. I really love M54, and M57, but there are so many other pretty ones that it's hard to pick just one or two.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been using the bundlemonster plates more than actual konad lately but I like M57. I read on a blog that you can create mirror images by using an eraser I think (works like another stamper).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear you're on the mend!

    I've never used Konad, so I can't give an opinion, but I love the plaid designs they have!

    =)

    cheribombboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. EVERYONE - Thanks for all the suggestions. I've procrastinated to this point but I'm off to go make my decisions for tomorrow =)

    MYRNA - I wish I could take credit or even remember to whom credit belongs, but all I can tell you is I read it on another blog & have been wanting a 2nd stamper ever since

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I really enjoy your blog, . I have a blog in France, maybe you could visit me and we could add each other to our favorites, what do you think about that? see you soon....http://onglesetbeaute.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...