Thursday, June 3, 2010

NOTD: Ulta Always A Bridesmaid + Holiday In Turqs & Caicos + BM10

Just a quick post, that I forgot to do last night.  I started with a base color of Ulta Always A Bridesmaid, then sponged the tips with Ulta Holiday In Turqs & Caicos, then did the stamping with White Special Polish & used one of my Bundle Monster plates for the first time, BM10.  I did include one pic pre-stamping:


For some reason this mani was just OK for me.  Not sure what I didn't like about it since it turned out pretty much exactly as I intended, but I was happy to change it.  Thanks for reading =)

~Colette

11 comments:

  1. I hate manis like that. I always come up with super great ideas and tbey come out exactly as planned but for some reason they just don't thrill me. Boo. Hope the next one was/is better!

    P.S. I like this mani. I think i'm gonna do something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv the pink and blue together, it's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautyful combination, I really like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally awesome...so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love colors you used for this mani ^^ Very pretty Colette :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...