Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Small Ulta Haul

Essie was buy 2 get 1 free - the Ulta was on sale for only $0.99, and I had a $3.50 coupon also:


Left to right:  Ulta Gold Digger, Essie Pretty Edgy, Mesmerize & Demure Vixen.

That's all tonight.  Was really hot today & I'm just exhausted.  I'm going to add some Konad to my current mani & I'll try to get pics of both versions up tomorrow.  I also still want to do the blue marble I postponed, something for the 4th - before the actual day in case anyone would like to use the idea =) - and another water marble idea that's floating around in my head.  Thanks for reading.

~Colette

3 comments:

  1. Essie Pretty Edgy is fabulous! You're definitely going to love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRYSTAL POLISH - I did wear & love it =)

    SPACEINVADERS - Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...