Wednesday, June 23, 2010

NOTD: Claire's Dream Catcher + M73

I picked up a lot of mint greens over the spring.  I still have several to work through, but I really like this one.   It went on kind of craptastic, but Seche leveled everything out for the most part. I've read that it's close to being a dupe for Chanel Jade but as I have absolutely nothing Chanel I can neither confirm or deny from personal experience =)

I wore Claire's Dream Catch plain the first day.  It has a very subtle shimmer that doesn't show up very well in pics:


Second day I added some Konad.  Why isn't there a Konad or fauxnad creeping vine design?  Or maybe (probably) there's one out there & I just don't have it.  Then again, I'm always coming up with lists of things I wish I had a stamping plate for.  Anyway, this design was closest to what I wanted.  Konad plate m73 & Green Special Polish:


Also, I got my Zoya exchange haul in the mail today!!! Not sure if I'll get pics up tonight but they're coming soon!   Thanks for reading.

~Colette

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! :)

    I had the same problem with the formula of Dream Catcher...not a very user friendly polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mani! I love it how you managed to stamp your nails. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty green. What would we do without seche vite! Love the konad stamping. Did you have to double stamp? If so, you cannot tell :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful on you. Now. We need a tutorial on how on God's green planet you get those stamps to align so well seeing as your nails are sooooo long? Gorgeous!

    Mari
    http://nailaddictsanonymous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous. Loooove the stamped version!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I'm surprised how well you stamped so long nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! I like the stamping.

    I tagged you for a blog award: http://icynails.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-very-first-blog-award.html

    I enjoy your blog, your lovely photos and your great tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that they look like vines!

    BTW you're in my blogroll and I just tagged you for this award
    http://polishfreshie.blogspot.com/2010/06/can-i-have-that-with-cherry-on-top.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. EVERYONE - Thank you all!

    RMCANDLELIGHT, MARI, TASSA - Thanks & yes, I always have to double-stamp. This design is pretty easy to match up compared to some of the others. It's all practice!

    ICE QUEEN & FRESHIE - Sorry I'm late but thank you both so much! I'll check them out =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...