Saturday, June 19, 2010

TOTD: China Glaze Drive In + Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure

I wouldn't normally reach for an orange for my toes, but I did this when I was doing my Fireball Water Marble so I kind of subconsciously picked it to match.  Base color is China Glaze Drive In, from the Retro Diva collection.  I topped it with Sally Hansen Hidden treasure just because I could =)  It's not super-noticeable, but just adds a little glimmer most of the time:


Going to finish editing the marble picks & get those up, next.  Thanks for reading.

~Colette

4 comments:

  1. Good colour. Strong. And the HT looks good too. Well done for showing feet. People are too nervous about feet. We should see more feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so cute! I actually had orange on my toes for a while recently, which is pretty rare for me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JALJEN - I agree (except in extreme cases LOL) Plus I have so many unworn polishes, I need to use all available digits to show them off XD

    SHORTANDSWEETNAILS, AURORA'S NAILS - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...