Tuesday, September 15, 2009

NOTD: RBL Orbis Non Sufficit

I hesitated for a while to wear this polish, because I was worried that I would be disappointed. I mean, when I spend $18/bottle on nail polish, I want to be in luuurrrvvve, you know? How could this mere creme compete with the shimmerfest goodness of Scrangie?

Silly me.

Rescue Beauty Lounge Orbis Non Sufficit (translation: the world is not enough) from the Blogger collection, Konad done with China Glaze Devotion & plate m40:

Rescue Beauty Lounge Orbis Non SufficitRescue Beauty Lounge Orbis Non SufficitRescue Beauty Lounge Orbis Non SufficitRescue Beauty Lounge Orbis Non Sufficit
I had to add just a little Konad, but I really couldn't bear & didn't need to cover up much of this yummy color. Not to mention how well this goes with my pedi! I was a little worried that my patches might show with a creme, but that turned out not to be an issue =) I am 100% happy with all of my nails (well, the looks I'm saying, totally aside from the excessive patching). How often do I say that, picky as I know myself to be? I can't remember the last time I loved a mani this much ... oh, wait a minute ... YES I DO LOL =)

Anyway, awfully glad after all that I splurged on this polish =) Thanks for reading.

~Colette

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous on you - probably the best swatch I've seen of it! I love the Konad touch, too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shade looks beautiful on you. I agree with Judy on this. I ordered all three polishes. I then thought how many other polishes I could have bought for the total of the three. Oh well, I wanted to support the bloggers. I wore Scrangie for a week and hated to take it off. I haven't worn these yet. Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KATIE - Thanks =)

    THRISZHA - Thank you =)

    BEAUTYJUDY - Wow, thank you!

    LUCY - I've still got to wear Mismas, suprised I haven't found an excuse to already since it's the purple one =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...