Tuesday, September 8, 2009

NOTD: Barielle Slate Of Affairs

This is a lovely color, and I received several compliments even though I was personally not totally in love with my choice of Konad. From the All Lacquered Up collection, Barielle Slate of Affairs, Konad done with White Special Polish & plate s1:


I'm glad the blue flash that is in such evidence in the bottle shows up in a few of these pics, although overall I was a little disappointed how little it showed on the nail. I've got semi-matching blue toes right now but I'm too lazy to post them LOL. Thanks for reading.

~Colette

7 comments:

  1. Colette I love that Konad! Really pretty, I like how it's on the diagonal. Love the color also. I haven't worn mine yet. Your nails look gorgeous and amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Konad looks great! No wonder you got all those compliments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! thats a pretty polish plus the konad design is nice...i havent try this design on my nails... thanks colette for sharing this blog u..love all ur nail art works...

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colour is pretty nice, not my all-time favourite but nice and looks even better with that konad...no wonder you got compliments ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. LUCY - Thankds =)

    ALLYOUDESIRE - Thank you =)

    THRISZHA - Thank you =)

    CHOCADDICT - Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so good! I have yet to try Barielle polishes but this one goes on the list! Congrats on all your hard blogging work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADOREPINK - Before I ordered this haul I hadn't tried them either, but I got the 15% for creating an account, stacked that with 10% off code, buy 2 get 1 polish, and free shipping over $50 (prior to discount codes!) I couldn't resist any longer.

    & Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...