Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thank you

I scheduled this to post at 12:01 because today is my blog's 2 week birthday/anniversary. And I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that's commented here, responded to a comment I left on their blog, is following my blog, has posted a link to my blog on theirs or mentioned my blog in a post, or any other scenario I may have missed. Even to those that are just reading and don't have anything to say or are shy, thanks!

I was pretty paranoid when I started this thing I would basically be talking to myself, and I'm pretty pleased with how things have progressed not even 2 weeks in. I have every honest intention of replying to every comment anyone leaves for me that I can think of a halfway intelligent response for, because it honestly just tickles me that anyone has something to say in response to my posts. Puts a little smile on my face =) Could, in fact, be added to my list of ... simple little pleasures.

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

2 comments:

  1. Congrats girlfriend! You are doing a wonderful job, keep up the great posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BROOKE - thanks! I'm fairly sure I'm about to start breaking my self-imposed rule of 1 post per day, because I'm just not that worried about running out of content any more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...