Saturday, August 27, 2011

NOTD: Nina Ultra Pro Purple X-Ing

Nina Ultra Pro Purple X-Ing is kind of a weird name - I wonder if they mean for it to be pronounced "crossing" but in that case why not just spell it that way?  Sometimes they go out of their way to be creative & it just ends up silly LOL.  But it has all kind of things I like - purple, glitter & holo:
 

I ended up wearing this longer than I planned on due to coming home late one day & pure laziness another.  Here's a look in motion:
 
 
Going to try & get my hauls posted later tonight, then either tonight or tomorrow do a marble because obviously I NEED to have something awesome on my nails for the Fair =)  & get some more business cards printed up too!
 
Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

18 comments:

  1. such a stunning shade..<3such a stunning shade..<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, breathtaking, awesome! I love purple, this color is fascinating... oh, boy...!
    Have a nice weekend =D
    Esmaltes, Make-Up & Cia.
    http://rockuroutfit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this color!! I have yet to wear it as a full mani though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this color and, like you, puzzled over the name. But I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be pronounced "Perplexing."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need this color right now. It's so gorgeous!!!
    Thanks for the awesome swatch.

    Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is amazing. I'm all about glitters lately. So so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh - have not seen this one when I have been in Sally's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my absolute fave polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look of this polish. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. i also complained about the name and one of my followers said it should be Perplexing, just like one of yours did a few comments above me!
    it was a "DOH!" moment for me!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this polish! First time I wore it I couldn't stop staring at my nails, it's like a purple glitter party :P And yes, I believe it should be said Perplexing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an amazing violet!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That colour looks amazing. I may just have to try and find it for myself =]

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am definetley going to get this. It's just the shade I need right now!
    www.thegirlwiththenotepad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. <3 bought it and love it! sunlight really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoy your youtube channel. You and a few others inspire me to try new nail ideas. Im not very good lol I try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...