Tuesday, January 4, 2011

TOTD: Claire's Glam

I've had this on for maybe a week but just got around to taking pics.  I thought it would be a fun bit of brightness - I also thought that it would wear great, as glitters usually do, but I see in this pics I've already got a piece peeled off =(  Maybe I'll just fill it in rather than change the whole thing... anyway, here is Claire's Glam:
 

Stayed home sick today, feeling both better & worse ... my head is clearing up which is good but unfortunately it's moved to my chest.  I'm not coughing out of control, but when I do cough it's pretty gross.  Planning to be back to work tomorrow though.
 
Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

5 comments:

  1. Love those Teal Toes!!!!!

    Teal is the color of Ovarian Cancer awareness! Paint your toes teal and spread the word!

    www.TealToes.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely teal foil. Very pretty. Feel better and don't rush things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are beautiful calming pedi...I hope it makes you feel better. Get well soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. its really pretty, feel better!=)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...