Thursday, September 30, 2010

NOTD: Nubar Prize

The whole Prisms Collection is basically a huge win.  I've loved every color that I've worn =)  Here's a look a Nubar Prize, it's very similar to Ulta Bombshell but Bombshell is kind of a more intense red - I want to call Prize light red although it is definitely not pink & it has more holo to it than Bombshell:
 
 
Here it is in motion:
 
 
Still playing catchup, no good excuse this time why I'm so far behind LOL.  Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, and it looks great on you! I love holos. So dang much. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Holos make my world go round but they are hard to find :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the whole collection and am glad I did. This one is spectacular! You have gorgeous nails and this shade with all that holo beauty looks amazing. Have a good weekend sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lOvE it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is beautiful! I love your nails and your blog too (I was so inspired that I started my own yesterday!) Still trying to find a Nubar vendor in the UK...and a decent holo too for that matter. Keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to get this, it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfection!!! I love the color and your nails!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...