Sunday, July 25, 2010

Como Bonsai Trees

So, here are all of the bonsai trees from my day at the zoo.  I don't have much to say other than these are all really cool =)  I tried to keep their little name tags in the cropped pic, so if you click to enlarge you can see the details like what kind of tree it is & how old.  Enjoy:
 
 
This isn't bonsai ... but it was in there with them:
 
 
& then on the way to the Japanese Garden, we passed this spot outdoors where they had some more stashed:
 
 
That's all of them =) Thanks for reading!

~Colette

11 comments:

  1. I love Bonsai! I used to have a chinese elm 'til my kitty dug it up and slept in the container! I don't know why I can't get over that, it was like 15 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful! I need some plant in my office and Bonsai would be perfectly serene. But then I'd have to take it home with me for the weekends and holidays. I'll probably make some mini stone garden to my desk, stones are relaxing to look at too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like bonsais, it is so beautiful. On the other hand it is necessary to know entretenirs and that I do not know how to make him(it).
    I make a giveaways on my blog, come to join it if you want, I am French, I am you since a moment via Google and that would please me that you try your luck.
    http://nailartbeauty.over-blog.com/article-giveaways-53144427.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! I've never been to a zoo where they had bonsai before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bonsai trees!!! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting, I LOVE bonsai trees!

    ReplyDelete
  7. EVERYONE - Glad you all enjoyed!

    AURORA - You're welcome =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok will have to grab my hubby, he loves them. We have a few. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. NIKKI - I hope he enjoys them too =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...