Wednesday, November 11, 2009

NOTD: ChG How About A Tumble?

It's been a while since I allowed myself to indulge in a holo =) And while my "progressive" series isn't quite up to my normal par (my right hand just doesn't like bending that way for some reason & a few of the shots look kind of crooked...), I still managed to get some pretty good pics.

Even though I'm not normally a huge fan of pink, I love this polish. Lefty even makes an appearance, since that was the good sun shot, even though it's still too uneven I think to return to being the star of the show. From the Kaleidoscope collection, China Glaze How About A Tumble?:



I'm thinking about switching this up for tomorrow with some Konad tonight, but I'll probably decide on that after dinner. Thanks for reading.

~Colette

7 comments:

  1. Hi Colette ,first thank you for subscribe to my blog !,and now I am your follower too :-), I looove your sunrise picture ! , I like to take a lot of pictures too.
    You make me laugh so hard when I read about the konadophobia.
    I like all the artistic work you do with konad, and the special touch with the book reviews, you give me a few ideas for Christmas presents.
    Thank you! ^_^
    Thank you for making my day a happier day !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a gorgeous holo. Looks beautiful on you. This is a pink you have to love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color you've presented! it is simply too beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's one of my all time favorite holo...so pretty and so girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ARIE - Thanks & you're welcome - I love helping bring up someone's day =)

    GILDEDANGEL - Thanks )

    LUCY - Thank you =)

    ETHNIMAD - Thank you =)

    SONNE - Thanks =)

    CHOCADDICT - Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...