Tuesday, September 29, 2009

NOTD: ChG IDK

Another classic holo from China Glaze's OMG Collection. I feel guilty when I see how many are still in my unworn mountain, I think I still have half of the collection to wear, and at least half of the Kaleidoscopes. But I'm working on it. I even got some sun today, to catch this in all it's holo glory. This is IDK:

China Glaze IDKChina Glaze IDKChina Glaze IDKChina Glaze IDKChina Glaze IDKChina Glaze IDKChina Glaze IDKChina Glaze IDKChina Glaze IDKChina Glaze IDKChina Glaze IDKChina Glaze IDKChina Glaze IDKChina Glaze IDKChina Glaze IDK

Purple, holo, can't go wrong =) Thanks for reading.

~Colette

9 comments:

  1. The last pictures are mesmerizing. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these holos but the darker purple is even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite polishes! I ordered two by mistake and sent one down to my friend Alise in NC and now it's her fave too! It is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm...holo goodness! This is so lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my purple is my favorite color, and this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really capture that holo beauty just perfectly. Your nails look magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SIMPLE BEAUTY - Thank you =)

    AMARENA - Thanks!

    NIHRIDA - Thanks =)

    ALLYOUDESIRE - I think I agree, the holo creates more of a contrast with the darker color & is even more impressive =)

    THE PBG - Some of my dups I've given to my cousin Tee, the inevitable rest go into my franken box

    MIGHTY LAMBCHOP - Thank you =)

    REESE - You can probably tell from the layout, purple is my favorite too =)

    LUCY - Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...