Friday, December 3, 2010

TOTD: China Glaze Short & Sassy

Quick post, I'm off today & going on a holiday field trip with the family =)  I'll take lots of pics of course LOL.  Here's what's on my toes right now, I don't do them as often in the winter, but can't stand them bare - China Glaze Short & Sassy:
 

If you need a fix of holiday nail art, I put together a slideshow of last December's NOTD & posted up last night, you can check it out HERE on YouTube.  Also will be the featured vid in my YouTube widget until I get home later & get the poinsettia water marble tutorial edited.  Yes - poinsettia water marble & yes it is even more awesome that that sounds!  Stay tuned =)
 
Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

4 comments:

  1. nice color...!!
    have a nice trip..~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have really cute toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RENATE, MY LEETLE NAILS - Thank you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Short & Sassy is a lovely shade on you. Really love this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...