Wednesday, December 29, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze Swing Baby

I used this color in the Star of Bethlehem water marble, but I'm glad I made time to wear it alone.  It's got a really smooth foily finish, and the champagne color made me think it was an obvious choice leading up to New Year's =)  From this past fall's Vintage Vixen collection, this is China Glaze Swing Baby:
 
 
Gonna do a New Year's tutorial tonight ... but I'm not quite sure what exactly of LOL.  So we'll see =)  I'd like to make a resolution to keep up with comments this coming year ... but that would mean catching up in the first place!  Well, I have no plans, and there is (another) storm coming, so that may be how I ring in the new year.  Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

7 comments:

  1. i love this one!
    kisses!
    nathy nathy
    www.nathybook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your nails!! and nice color too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous mani, your nails look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this polish and my customers love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Colette!

    I would LOVE to see you do a tutorial on how you photograph/videotape your nails and tutorials!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year!
    nathy
    www.nathybook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...