Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Shoes!

No, not the song ... God, that has to be one of the weirdest, saddest, most depressing songs ever!  Or would be if it didn't make me LMAO every time I heard it.  Anyway, I'm talking about a couple of Christmas presents from me to me.  First, I had a blue pair of Sketchers that were just in such sad shape, actually had a hole in the side LOL, so I replaced them with this black & white pair:
 
 
I love me some Sketchers =)  I like how these have just a little bit of bling silver on them too.  Then, I just happened to see these Elle mules on sale, I'd seen them before & even tried them on, but didn't want to pay full price - but at better than 50% off, I could no longer resist:
 

Yeah, those heels are 5 1/2 inches =)  But they're so comfy!  The platform at the front is like an inch and a half so it's really only like 4 inches.  With being dumped on snow AGAIN (7 additional inches since last night) I won't be wearing these actually outside for a while, but I can wear my Uggs & bring them with to work =)
 
Hope you guys are all having a great holiday!  & thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

6 comments:

  1. Like the Skeechers! Those heels are wicked cool! I can only admire heels. Can't wear them at all. Have a very Happy Christmas. Enjoy the holiday with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoes! You have excellent taste Colette. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I heard that song on the radio today. Mmmmm, love those shoes! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice shoes!!
    Merry Christmas to you...and the people that you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those heels, they're gorgeous! I would have buyed them even without 50% percent off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, I like them both! As I get older, I'm starting to like the presents I give to myself more than presents from other people :D Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...