Tuesday, December 14, 2010

NOTD: Santa Hats (w/ OPI All The Berry Best) + Tutorial

It was really hard to capture the bronzy flash of this polish ... anyone that's seen Ulta's promotional ads will know what I'm talking about, the pics they had in there were very misleading I think - this is still a nice red of course, but in the promotion it looks almost duo-chrome & it's not.  OPI All The Berry Best:
 
 
I wore it solo for a day, then I finally got around to executing my Santa Hat idea =)  I used China Glaze Short & Sassy, Wet 'n' Wild French White, and some loose glitter from Michaels:
 

Here's the tutorial:
 
 
Are you ready for Christmas?  You'd think with all the snow I would be, but we don't have a tree up yet ... but I did do my first batch of "cookies" - a load of cake balls for the annual dessert pot luck at work =)  Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree about the ulta ad thing! The promo pics really made it seem like the red & purple had gold duochromes! So sad :( but they are still nice colors...just not as good as they could have been:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! Thank you for the tutorial too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nailpolish!!
    thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An audorable and easy look for Christmas. Better get your tree up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, I was so disappointed in these, they looked so awesome in the Ulta catalog. =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look!! Thanks for the tutorial I will try it soon =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...