Sunday, November 13, 2011

NOTD: Orange with Spider Web Tips Drag Marble + Tutorial

Those of you who've been following my blog for a while will remember the original version of this manicure, which I did in 2009 & you can see HERE.  I'm still working on my side project of making monthly slideshows back to the beginning of my blog, & when I posted this one I got a ton of requests for a tutorial on this look.
 
For this year's version, for my base color I started out with Milani Brisk Orange:
 

And then for the drag marbling on the tips I used Wet n Wild Black Creme & French White:
 

I actually like my first version a little better LOL - one of the reasons I don't always like revisiting old looks, I swear that's been the case in several instances.
 
Here's the tutorial (which you may already have seen, considering it's been up for 2 weeks!):
 
 
Just a few more NOTDs to post & I'll be fully caught up.  Thanks for reading =)
 
~Colette

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! Definitely going to try it soon!
    I got some Milani the other day, I really like them! I found them at CVS, but I think they were there on accident. Where can you usually find them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. STEREN - usually at CVS, but some walgreens carry it too =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...