Wednesday, November 16, 2011

NOTD: Nails Inc Trafalgar Square - Glossy & Matte

I had this polish on for a full week, Sunday-Sunday, with no chips.  I picked it because I knew at the time I wasn't going to be on my normal schedule of every few days & I'm happy to say it lived up to my expectations, and I wasn't bored with it even when I finally did take it off. 
 
Another of their Magnetic Effect Polishes, this is Nails Inc Trafalgar Square - I got this design by holding the magnet sideways, which is a bit tricky since you can't use the guide but still pretty simple as you only have to hold it in place for a moment for the magnet to do its job:
 

Just so you can gauge the wear, I believe I added Matte Magic to it Thursday or maybe Friday morning:
 

Here's a look in motion - so deep & 3D, I'm heavily leaning towards more magnetic polish for Christmas:
 
 
Almost caught up =)  Just Monday's & my current manicure & I'll be current.  Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

23 comments:

  1. this polish really is the coolest thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this wish they sold it in Australia :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!! I like it sideways better then the regular way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could find a magnetic polish over here in Vasa (Finland) but I can´t :/ They look so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That has got to be some of the coolest polish I have ever seen. I will definitely have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great!! I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How many coats of Trafalgar Square do you put on? When I tested it in Sephora it seemed pretty thin compraired to Houses of Parliment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How freaking cool! I am totally going to look for this and buy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, the matte version was unlike anything I've seen before; that is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, I LOVE this! I have to hunt down this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cool idea of mattifying magnetic polishes! Your nails look very science fiction whether glossy or matte (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, that polish looks so great! ♥_♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you made your wavy by putting the cap sideways. And the matte effect looks really nice with this too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LEANNE - just 2, let the first dry & then apply the magnet to the 2nd coat while wet =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this polish! it looks so awesome on your nails! i'm going to have to find a way to get my hands on some of these :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it can't wait to find me one of this =)
    http://yamiidoesnails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like the pattern you created. I'm still holding out hope that magnetic polish will be the next big thing, and we'll start seeing it everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love magnetic polish!!

    Also, I am nominating you for the Versatile Blogger Award! I will have a post up about it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. where can I get this polishes please!???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...