Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter! NOTD: Blue Zig-Zag Funky French

I hope everyone had a great Easter!  I did this before I left but did not have time right then for the editing =)  So I'm putting it up now.  Last year when I did this design in purple & pink, I got a lot of requests for a tutorial, so I did one this year in blue - base color is Milani Cloud 9 (my blue one, since I also have a lavender Cloud 9 from Milani...), and the tips are done with Milani Cyberspace:


Here's the tutorial:


Bonus pic!  Here's just one of the delicious things we ate today, my contribution:


Pink are lemon cake with lemon coating, blue are lemon cake with lime coating - yummy both!  Thanks for reading.

~Colette

15 comments:

  1. OMG, now I am so hungry looking at those! Great tut and color combo!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and yummy looking goodies there!! Send some my way!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your design and the cake ball look scrumptious! and professional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, and so simple to do! Thanks for the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG those desserts look so Delicious!!! and thanks for the tutorial.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look! The desserts look sooo good! I made some like these for christmas, delicious!

    www.allthingsmakeup.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's very beautiful! I'm a fan of your watermarble, your Nail Art are so cute I love it! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh looking at your pics has inspired me to grow my nails long again. I cut them after the birth of my baby but now he's nearing 1, I think I could allow them to be long again. Your nails remind me of how mine used to be! HAPPY EASTER

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tutorial....I love your blog and your YouTube channel. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg ! :D soooooooo nice ... soooo perfect ! thx for sharin' ! ^^ sometime i'll try in mine nails xD omg omg omg amazin' ! i love it !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love!! Thats so cute and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your nails look fantastic. Love those cake balls. They're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...