Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hauls - March & April 2011

So, I decided to give an actual haul video a try ... I thought it would be quick but I actually got cut off twice by my camera because it won't go over a 10 min video LOL!  So if you have some time to kill, here is the vid:

And, because my old, beloved yet piece of crap camera does not refocus when recording vids, here are some decent bottle pics =)

From Ulta:

Ulta Professional Blue for You & OPI Black Shatter.

From Target:

From Sallys:

Sally Girl Periwinkle (2 because the bottles are so small LOL), China Glaze Blue Paradise, Orly Charged Up, Orly Hook Up.

Ulta again - every one a clearance pick including most of the Vintage Vixen collection:

And finally on to yesterday's indulgence =)  Yet another trip to Ulta:

Top:  Ulta Profession Urban Jungle, Angel Baby & ??? (Lost it's label =( I'm going to try & research a name)  (UPDATE:  This has been identified as Soho Bleu!).  Bottom from the Anchors Away collectionChina Glaze White Cap, Sea Spray & First Mate.

Trade Secret buy 1 get 2 free sale:

Top:  OPI DS Mystery & DS Glow.  Bottom is Essie (some of which have black-lettered labels, some of which have blue-lettered labels ... anyone know that that means?  I'm guessing one is older but is it also for a formula change?): The Cove Copper, It's Genius, Rock Star Skinny & Decadent Diva.

Claire's:

Top:  Poison Apple, Venomous, Evil Queen.  Bottom:  Rain Drops, Fresh Water, Tranquil.

Sallys:


The China Glaze Island Escape collectionPapaya Punch, 108 Degrees, Senorita Bonita, Blue Iguana, Cha Cha Cha, Electric Pineapple.  Bottom:  Nina Ultra Pro Sailor, Finger Paints Warm He-Art-Ed, Purple Palette, Art You Wondering, Orly Here Comes Trouble & Bubbly Bombshell.

And ... I still have one mega haul left to make - for the Zoya Exchange =)  Then I should be good for a while.  Thanks for reading.

~Colette

16 comments:

  1. I loved it! More haul videos for sure!! Have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the video, I went to Ulta couple of days ago and got some clearance nail polishes too.
    I'm waiting for my Sally's coupon to get CG summer collection.
    Nice post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I really love China Glaze Ingrid. It is my favorite brown nail polish, and I usually hate browns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not entirely sure, but that mystery Ulta looks a lot like my Ulta Soho Bleu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ANON - I jut checked some swatches & they look right on! I'll see if there are any more ideas but for now I'm going to label it as Soho Bleu =) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's quite a haul. Can't wait to see what Zoyas you pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MORE VIDS PLEASE!!! I LOVE actually SEEING someone talk about a haul much better than reading a blog post -- but the photos here are AWESOME!!

    THANKS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome haul!! love what you got!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could you please do swatches of Purple Palette and Art You Wondering?? Can't find any online and I'm really curious about them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE those bright china glaze polishes ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think its much more fun to buy in bulk....i often check out ebay for "Job Lots".

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the haul video. I would love to see them again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed the haul video :) As far as the focus goes, have you tried holding your hand up behind the polish? That's what I've seen most people do when showing a product up close and it seems to help. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved the video and totally agree with SoapDoc!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some nice polishes there. I need some new polishes but not really!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love haul vids. I really need to check the clearance rather than just checking the regular racks. I buy quite a bit of nail polish and the clearance should be the first place I look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...