Wednesday, April 13, 2011

NOTD: L'Oreal Bijou Crystals B. Brave

You know, China Glaze isn't the only company that could use a trip down memory lane to the glory days of holographic polishes past.  I picked up some of this old, old L'Oreal line (I don't even remember ever seeing this in stores) at the Dollar Tree, probably around a year ago, and I'm still working my way through them.  They came 3 of these goofy little bottles to a dollar package, and they are drop dead gorgeous.  This particular reddish purple gem is L'Oreal Bijou Crystals B. Brave:


Coordinated again with my outfit LOL:


And because it's too gorgeous for only pictures, here's a look in motion:


So, how many lemmings have I just created?  =)  Thanks for reading.

~Colette

16 comments:

  1. You made this a lemming for me D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! I am totally wanting this color now. lol I need to pay better attention at the dollar store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is uh-may-ZING! I must have it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Also, great background music to the vid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a few of those! So beautiful the bottles are so small though. I got one of them back in 2005 (non holo)and the holos in late 2006 at target. Such a shame they don't make those anymore :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, I was hoping I could pick this up at Walgreens, but now from seeing the bottle I can tell that's not gonna be possible. Still AWESOME to see it on your nails Colette! Thanks for sharing! :D

    http://nailsoup.cyber-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You never cease to amaze me Colette. You are fabulous for finding the polishes we would love to have! I personally am still working on my omg holographic collection =\ Thanks for adding another lemming to my closet >_<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never knew Lóreal made such amazing polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! Love it, btw, what exactly is a lemming? hahaha. Something that's impossible to find??

    ReplyDelete
  10. really love it!!!!!
    great post!!!!

    follow u honey!!=P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't worn any L'Oreal polishes in a zillion years. I sure didn't see these. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I could find these at a dollar store. I would totally pick up so many colors. I bought 7 colors of the bijou line when they were discontinued at Walgreens in 2006 and I got them for near free cause of a BOGO sale and coupons. 6 are half empty and 1 is missing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...