Friday, February 4, 2011

NOTD: Nubar Brilliant + bm02

Much happier with this combination =)  Also from the Prisms collection, Nubar Brilliant seems just a bit more holo than Absolute was.  Stamping done with China Glaze LOL this time & Bundle Monster image plate bm02 again, although a different design.  It's a bit of a Valentine's mani I suppose, but not all cutesy-hearts:
 

I plan to have my Go Red for Women mani posted before I head to grandma's tomorrow - I am off of work =)  So stay tuned for that.
 
Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty!!! I really like the entire Nubar Prism collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Nubar polish. This is an adorable and fuzzy manicure for Valentine's Day. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...