Saturday, February 12, 2011

Awesome Shoe Clearance

I stop at DSW all the time, because their clearance is always changing - it happens to be awesome  right now.  Two of these I got at 50% off I think, & 2 at 80% off.
 
These have almost like a snakeskin texture - but they're really soft, they're actually made of cloth, not leather or fake leather:
 
 
These are super cute & zip up the back:
 
 
Something a bit more sensible LOL, Ryka sneakers:
 
 
And one of these days the snow will melt & I'll be able to wear these bad boys:
 

I'm very proud because although I bought 4 pair, I also got rid of 4 old pair that really needed to go.  But I get so attached to my shoes LOL!  I want to keep old favorites even when they are beat up & I don't wear them anymore.  But I don't want to be a hoarder, so I sucked it up & tossed them!
 
Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

4 comments:

  1. You - a hoarder?! I can't imagine! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shoes! You know how to find the sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shoes! Lucky girl. I could never wear heels much. Now I can't at all. I still enjoy looking at them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...