Wednesday, February 23, 2011

NOTD: Revlon Copper Penny

I did this mani right before I headed out the door last Friday, and I neglected to take indoor pics ... also from the Heavenly Metals collection, this is just as shiny as Silver Dollar - here is Revlon Copper Penny:
 

I am so thoroughly sick of winter.  I just want to be warm again LOL.  Seems like all I feel like doing is curling up with a blanket ...  it's too much effort to do even things I normally enjoy.  We had a couple days of teasing 50 degree weather, then we got dumped with another foot + of snow.  More coming this weekend ... enough already!
 
Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

7 comments:

  1. I have been looking for this with no luck. It is beautiful. I'm like you, I am so ready for spring and warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! It's cold and I'm sick of being cold! :( However, that color looks great on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw that looks so pretty on you! love it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, winter needs to leave! This color is great and it looks like an easy color to apply too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so tired of it being cold. Uggh I live in Anchorage, AK where there's only two seasons Winter and Break Up. I wanna go somewhere beachy. I love the nail color too! You should check out the daily nail she has a really good tutorial on a penny manicure :)
    -hunny-

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these Revlon polishes. This shade is one of my favorites. Looks gorgeous on youo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...