Monday, February 28, 2011

Good Things Coming (Promise!)

I know, I'm always saying stuff like that LOL & then I procrastinate as usual.  But I stumbled upon 11 of the 12 Tronica polishes today at Sallys =)  And while I won't call myself overly impressed, they are very pretty.  I picked up a few other colors as well, so I need to do a haul post, but I'd also like to do up some nail wheels comparing Tronica to OMG & perhaps also to the Kaleidoscope collection, as I have all 12 of both those old beauties.  I really hope I can track down the 12th Tronica color tomorrow.
 
And what's on my nails you ask?  Well ... since you asked, just a hint:
 
 
More pics tomorrow - vid is up now though if you want to check it out early =)  Thanks for reading.

~Colette

9 comments:

  1. sweet, can't wait, I've been wondering if there were any standouts from the tronica collection. I've never spent more than 30 bucks at sally's i bet that was pretty pricey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Perfect for st Patricks day. Not a fan of the tron collection but I love the Omg collection, a comparison review would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just spent $180 on the OMG collection. Crazy woman I know! But I dont think the Tronica collection compares...The holo's just aren't the same as the original OMG... Enjoy the rest of your week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for Paddys day! Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's amazing! It actually looks like a shamrock :D

    http://rachlovesleopardprint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome watermarble, as always, and looking forward to the tronic comparison post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to buy the whole Tronica collection. I wanted to buy the Crackle collection but that's sold out online. I hope these are online!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...