Thursday, April 15, 2010

NOTD: Zoya Zara + M57

I had this on for 3 whole days.  2 days I wore it plain & 1 day I added Konad.  I have to say I'm ready for Zoya to have another sale so I can have an excuse to buy some, because I love all mine so much - they generally don't linger in the untrieds wasteland too long between buying & actually wearing.

This is Zoya Zara, gorgeous lavender with a strong gold shimmery flash, originally from the Flourish collection:


I added Konad with Color Club Wild at Heart & image plate m57 ... I don't know if this is technically tiger or zebra ... there is another very similar Konad design, and I'm guessing they're each supposed to be the particular animal.  Whatever - I have to double-stamp this design of course, but it's suprisingly easy to line up.  You can see I had a little trouble on my middle & pinky but the others turned out better:


Thanks for reading =)

~Colette

10 comments:

  1. Great look!!! Zara is a great polish. Your nails look fantastic. I'm envious. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that looks friggin amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is always gorgeous on you! ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite colors and I so rarely see it on blogs. Looks AWESOME on you :)

    ps: I did almost this same mani back in the fall - I LOVE purple and purple!! :) I need to break out my Zara again - I think that was the last time I used it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. Geez, I can't wait for Zoya to have another sale either, I got a big list of ones I want. I should've gotten some when they had a free Zoya Remove...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually, for once, have both of those polishes. I haven't tried Wild At Hart yet though. I loved Zara! So elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...