Saturday, December 17, 2011

NOTD: OPI Designer ... De Better +bm221

Mom kept calling this color champagne; and while the final effect is kind of a champagne color, I kept correcting her - it's silver with fine copper glitter.  And I think one of my favorite colors of the year, and became even more of a favorite after stamping! 
 
I started out with OPI Designer ... De Better & wore it solo for a few days, to me this is the best color from the Muppets collection:
 

I don't remember what polish I used for the stamping - either Konad Black Special Polish or Wet n Wild Black Creme ... whichever I found first at the time LOL.  They're pretty interchangeable as far as I'm concerned.  This lovely flower design is from Bundle Monster image plate bm221 & it took me a while to figure out which sides I wanted to match up, but I finally decided to stamp sideways, and match the top & bottom edges.  Some nails more successful than others, I particularly like the way my ring finger lined up, but even those that aren't right on look pretty good:
 

LOVED wearing this a lot =)  Finally getting into December manis with the stamped version.  I've still got pics to edit for my Mosaic Snowflakes, OPI Ali's Big Break, Ulta Into Astrono-Me? & my Candy Cane Water Marble, so stay tuned.  Had a great day of frosting & baking & tray making today!  & plenty of pics to come of that as well of course.  Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

5 comments:

  1. U are so inspiring for stamping manicures! Love this design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the candy cane water marble!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this yesterday at ULTA and almost bought it. It's so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you rock at stamping- this is awesome!

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...