Monday, December 12, 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Icicle + bm224

About the long hiatus - well, I'm sorry.  & that's all I have to say about that.
 
These are from the end of November - I started out with China Glaze Icicle - I have so many very similar silvers, but it's a color I love & this is one of the nicest ones I have so far:
 

Then added some stamping with China Glaze QT & Bundle Monster image plate bm224:
 

I have lots, lots, lots & lots to catch up on.  I don't even remember half the manis I've gone through LOL, I'll be rediscovering them as I edit the pics.  But I have my first Christmas nails on, and I'd like to get caught up enough to post them soon, so I'll be trying to do a few posts a day if I can manage it this week.
 
Thanks for reading.

~Colette

8 comments:

  1. I like this mani a lot! The combination of silver and pink is phantastic!

    Best regards!
    Ninea

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's a silver like this by orly and it's quite popular too for xmas!


    http://tzeyien89.blogspot.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to apologize for anything! I love your work, you're an inspiration!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious! I love this combination..never thought it will look that good.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so stunning sweetie - love it!

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...