Wednesday, July 20, 2011

TOTD: OPI Russian Navy + China Glaze Fairy Dust

I've really kind of sucked taking pictures of my pedicures lately, I keep forgetting until I've had them on like a week or so & they are no longer looking their absolute best - but I am still loving this combination & will probably keep it on another week =)  I started with a base of OPI Russian Navy & decided that it was too dark - looking down on my toes it just almost looked black.  So I added a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust & awesomeness happened:
 

It's like a galaxy on my toes!  I love it a lot =)
 
Thanks for reading.

~Colette

9 comments:

  1. Wow I have to buy Fairy Dust :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I still need Fairy Dust in my collection. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomeness always seems to happen when Fairy Dust is involved! I have it on my toes now - over Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Flashy Fuchsia and it just sparkles in the sunlight! I love the fast dry's for toes - I always manage to smudge the piggies if I use something that takes longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like a starry night! I love Fairy Dust - it perks up a ho-hum mani or pedi every time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I was saying to myself "It's like a universe. On her toes!" Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...Thanks for posting your toes..I was feeling kind of silly putting mine out there, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE!! If anyone needs help finding Fairy Dust, a store in my area has quite a few!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This pedicure made me go out and buy China Glaze fairy dust. (Already had Russian Navy.) XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved the Fairy Dust.... gave the pedi a nice twist! :)
    xoxo,

    http://anascloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...