Friday, July 15, 2011

NOTD: L'Oreal Blue Marine

This is from L'Oreal's Summer Siren collection - Blue Marine on first glance reminded me a lot of Zoya Charla, but next to each other they are different enough that I didn't even end up taking any comparison pics, Charla is darker & has gold sparkle to it, while Blue Marine is slightly greener & has a flash of like, glowy lavender duo-chrome that did not want to cooperate very well with my camera:


Only a few more manis until the chop!  I'm almost looking forward to it in a weird way LOL.  Just to see if it will feel as odd as I anticipate to have shorter nails again.

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

6 comments:

  1. I haven't paid attention to L'Oreal in years. This collection is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to your short nails! That break look like it hurt, BADLY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking this one might be very close to OPI Austin-tateous Turquoise?

    ReplyDelete
  4. féline-alizarine - I agree, but I don't have it compare unfortunately ... I don't think I've picked up any from the Texas collection yet although I look at it every time I'm at Ulta LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color. Looks fantastic on your super long nails. I have never seen this one sold here in Australia, what a shame.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...