Friday, July 29, 2011

NOTD: Ulta Little Black Dress

This color disappointed me ... in the bottle Ulta's Little Black Dress is shimmery & you can see tiny sparkles of teal & purple & silver.  On the nail ... well, let's just say not so much.  & it chipped on the 2nd day of wear!  I was offended.  And a little sad - hard enough dealing with these nubbins ;) without having to deal with lame polish.  Not that I actually dislike the color - but it's not what's advertised, so to speak, in the bottle.  If it had looked like an extremely dark & minimally shimmery grey in the bottle, then I would probably have been very happy with this:
 

Thanks for reading =)
 
~Colette

5 comments:

  1. you can give it to me if you don't like it ;)

    but I don't think you can do that because I live in Sweden xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love...<3 beautiful polish... it chips fast? hmmm an opportunity to do another mani :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. No its not very exciting is it?

    was going to see about sending u a gift of a couple of UK polishes that i don't think u can get in the US but don't know how to go about it?

    Since ur now responsible for me ordering US polishes and getting them shipped to the uk lol and keeping me entertained on here

    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...