Sunday, July 10, 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Starboard + Cracked Medallion + Matte Magic

I actually wore this most of last week, 3 or maybe even 4 days.  I started out with China Glaze Starboard, from the Anchor's Away collection:

On top of that I added Cracked Medallion from the new Crackle Metals collection:

I'll be editing the vid with swatches of all 6 colors later - I expected them to be a bit more of a chrome finish, rather than a kind of slightly sparkly metallic, but I still like them all.  Top coat does make quite a difference in the finish - no topcoat on pointer & middle, Seche on ring & pinky:
After wearing for a few days, I topped it all with Matte Magic:

As usual this weekend, I am not getting done as much as I thought or as much as I want & need to - but Thursday is my birthday, and I took off work Friday & the following Monday & Tuesday, so hopefully I'll be more efficient then =)
Thanks for reading.

~Colette

8 comments:

  1. i really like this combo. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really really nice!! And I'll say it now so I don't forget, Happy Birthday!!! <3 Hope you have a wonderful one =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Colette, thank you for sharing all your wonderful manis!
    I keep wondering how you take your pictures. Are you using special settings or anything? I'm using the macro mode but most of the time the pictures look blurry... I'd be grateful for some hints :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the matte polish gives more texture to the crackle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont mean any offense by this but why are some of your nails perfectly straight and others curved on the side?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...