Monday, May 16, 2011

TOTD: Revlon Red Velvet

So after so much editing & posting & etc over the weekend I came home today - after a fruitless search for a specific color polish I'll tell you guys about later - and totally vegged.  I made myself a smoothie (coconut Silk, Malibu rum, frozen pineapple, mango, peach YUM), sat myself down & finished my book.  And realized, along the way, that I have not even started the 2011 Book List around here.  I'll try to remedy that this week.  But for now I just wanted to get a post up before bed.
 
Revlon Red Velvet is a limited edition color that IIRC I picked up in a Big Lots haul.  I've had it on for a while, actually may be taking it off tomorrow - so here it is while it's still relevant:
 

Thanks for reading =)
 
~Colette

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty color and thank God for flip flop season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kind of colour for toes, really nice :)
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colour hun, such a pretty shiny red, & looks fab on the tootsies! By the way...that smoothie sounds absolutely divine!!! Lol! Wanna try it so badly now! :)

    Love Aysh xoxo

    www.trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering if you've ever had any problems with Revlon polish not drying? I put 2 coats on my fingernails last night and literally after 2 hours it was still able to smudge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my question is have you ever tried water marbling on your toe nails?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love Revlon polish. I like the formula. The red is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...