Monday, January 16, 2012

NOTD: Sephora Opalescent Blasted

I think I included this in my Pre-Christmas haul video, but forgot to include a bottle pic.  My friend Sam got it for me for Christmas, along with some loose glitter.  I used Finger Paints Black Expressionism for the base, and although I wish I'd done a little thicker coat to get thicker cracks from the Opalescent Blasted, overall I really liked the effect & I think it would be gorgeous over other dark colors too:


It looked a lot different with & without topcoat, but topcoat definitely brings out the shimmer:


Thanks for reading =)

~Colette

10 comments:

  1. Ohhhh This is cute! I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing with the top coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if it's just on the photos, but If I hadn't read what you wrote - I would have thought it was the warm purple crackle China Glaze Haute Metal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG OMG...a sheer crackle....I LOVE this! I'm definitely gonna have to track this one down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Different from all of other crackles. Perfect base color too! Gorgeous! :)

    Check me out:
    http://privateschoolpolished.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very different... I like it alot!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your nails are so pretty <3 it seems that every color fits your skin tone well! or you just choose good colors... lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...