Tuesday, January 10, 2012

NOTD: Green & Gold Water Marble + Tutorial

These were my Christmas Day nails - yes, the last of my holiday looks LOL, only a couple weeks late =)  But there's no reason these colors can't work the rest of the year, it doesn't scream Christmas.  I got a lot of comments on the tutorial they were good Packers colors but as a Minnesotan I have to be anti-Packers even though I don't give a crap about football!

For my base color I used China Glaze Champagne Bubbles, marbling done with CB & China Glaze Holly-Day - both colors from the Let it Snow collection:


I guess I was so excited with Christmas, I didn't get many pics including no close ups of my favorite nails ... but of course I do still have a tutorial for your guys:


Thanks for reading.

~Colette



9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as usual! I wish I had your marbling skills but I just have to keep practicing I guess? Happy New Year (a little late).

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg...awesome as always! you are sooo good at water marbling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindo como sempre! Parabéns! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both colours, fantastic marble. I agree, doesn't scream christmas at all :) maybe even st. Patricks day? :) xx

    rachlovesleopardprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing! I wish I could marble that well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I REALLY LIKE THESE ONES YUP I WANT THESE AS SOON AS MY NAILS GROW OUT I MIGHT EVEN POP UP ON THE NORTHSIDE SO SOMEONE CAN DO THEM FOR ME :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are great at nail marbleing keep it up and keep makeing videos I enjoy watchin them!!
    Have a great day
    -shtephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...