Sunday, November 21, 2010

NOTD: Orly Meet Me Under The Mistletoe (+ Matte Magic)

Goal for today is to try & get caught up posting, with bouts of starting to get caught up on comments when I get sick of editing pictures - though I doubt I'll finish climbing that mountain today.  We're getting a lovely dose of freezing rain & ice, so I'm not leaving the house all day LOL.  My parents abandoned the car on the way to church & walked the rest of the way, that's how bad it is - they could not make it up a pretty modest hill, could barely park the car.  Then they saw 2 accidents in the about 4 blocks to the church.  The problem in really getting anything accomplished will be keeping my attention where it's supposed to be & not let it wander like it normally tends to =)
 
This color is from Orly's Holiday collection, 'Tis the Season, and pictures do not do it justice.  Here is Meet Me Under The Mistletoe:
 

Then I added matte-ified it for a couple days - and pics don't do it justice in this finish either:
 
 
I wore this for quite a few days last week, 3 or maybe 4?  So I only have a few more manis to catch up with to be current, though I've also got books & I really should change my pedi - even if I'm the only one seeing it, it is in SAD shape right now LOL. 
 
Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...