Tuesday, July 21, 2009

NOTD: DS Desire

This is my first OPI Designer Series polish, and I have to say I'm quite impressed & happy. I have one other in my pile of unworn, but I think I'll have to get some more. Some of these pics are kind of weird because somehow my fingers are in focus but my nails are not ... but it's a kind of cool effect. This is Desire:



That's all for now, I'm beat after a long day at work - always lots to catch up on after being off even only a couple of days. Thanks for reading.

~Colette

7 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong with a DS OPI. I especially like this one, because in the shade without all the holo it's a very pretty color, especially on you! I may have to add this to my list of things to get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not seen this DS before and it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That DS looks very nice and complements your skin tone nicely ^_^
    I've been disappointed by a DS before, but the last one I tried, "royal" is pure bottled bliss (post coming up in a few days).

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics! this nude holo looks wonderful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is gorgeous on you!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous a color on you. Love those Designer Series. This looks especially pretty on you. Thanks for all the pictures. Thank God I have this shade. When you wear one you have to have the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DANICA - I agree =)

    HELEN - Thank you =)

    CHOCADDICT - I can't wait to see!

    INBAL - Thanks =)

    SUSAN - Thanks & you're welcome =)

    LUCY - I always regret not picking up the bottle of DS Fantasy that I saw at Cub, I thought I could get it cheaper online & then wasw out of stock when I placed my order & gone the next time I went to the store

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...