Thursday, December 31, 2009

NOTD: Last New Year's

Another blast from the past for you guys, my mani from last New Year's. I believe this is Sally Hansen Sterling, Konad done with Konad Pearl Blue & Pearl Purple Princess Polish & image plate m21:


Sterling is still one of my favorite silvers, although it doesn't quite compete with Millennium. I've got a lot of other stuff for you guys, but this was one of the only things ready to throw up quickly =) Almost time to go make a toast. I've got my resolutions scheduled to post after midnight, and plans to get through the rest of the stuff that's in draft over this holiday weekend.

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

5 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...