Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas! (3 NOTDs)

Well, I'm off to brave the blizzard & make the trip to grandma's house shortly, and I'll take some pics of the ridiculous amounts of snow we got when I go out, but I thought I'd throw up some NOTDs & wish everyone a Merry Christmas before I leave =)

Here is my Christmas NOTD, using China Glaze Emerald Sparkle & Ruby Pumps. As usual, pics don't do justice to either one of these colors:


Here is Mom's Christmas NOTD, one of my Dollar Tree haul polishes, Maybelline Blackened Teal:


And, here's a blast from the past, my NOTD from LAST Christmas! I didn't take too many pics of my nails before I started the blog, but these were an exception. I believe this color is Cover Girl Boundless Color Goldstar, but I'm not 100% positive. I'm not sure what Konad plate this is, I'll try to come back later & edit in the info once I have time to dig it out (EDIT: image plate m59):


Stay safe & be happy everyone =) Thanks for reading.

~Colette

5 comments:

  1. These 2 China Glazes are the most used nail polishes in this xmas!! I love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GILDEDANGEL - Thanks =)

    CAMILA - They're just perfect for the holiday =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used the same colors. I did mine the predictable way, every other nail. I like the way you've done your manicure. I like the shade of your Mother's polish. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...