Sunday, December 8, 2013

NOTD: Hunger Games Catching Fire - Girl on Fire French Tips + Tutorial

I am a HUGE Hunger Games fan ... I didn't realize until after the fact how well the Harvest Waterfall would have worked out for the movie, so this is what I ended up wearing to go see the movie.  I started out with a base of OPI Alpine Snow, then a couple coats of Formula X for Sephora Spark, then topped that as a jelly sandwich with OPI Meet Me at the Bonfire.  Then I painted the flames with black acrylic paint:


Here's the tutorial:


Are you a Hunger Games fan?  Have you seen the movie and I'm guessing loved it?  Casting was so spot-on flawless, I think it was even better than the first one.  I can't wait for the next ones!  The last book is getting split into 2 movies if you didn't already know.

Thanks for reading =)

~Colette

3 comments:

  1. Hi Colette. You are an artist and I love the way you teach too. I'm having issues regarding of how to dress according with my nails. I'm talking about color combinations and the design. I feel a little limited for that reason. Hope you can give me some help. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admin you are great, because you always try to share useful contents with us. this is really a great a very nice approach it help us and espacially the bloggers to find useful blogs to link from.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...