Sunday, December 15, 2013

NOTD: Formula X for Sephora Atom + Eve

I was going to do something fancier for my company holiday party, but I ended up running a bit short on time & so I just went with a red glitter - because that's always a great Christmas choice =)  This is Formula X for Sephora Atom + Eve:


This was also I think the only time I can remember having a polish on at the same time as my mom - she chose it for her church choice holiday concert - looks a bit different on her short nails  but obviously still a gorgeous color:


Thanks for reading!

~Colette

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous red, I'm really liking the posts I see on these nail polishes. I will be picking some up next time I venture in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...