Sunday, June 24, 2012

Small Butter London Haul

I was excited to receive these colors from a Butter London product rep:

Here's a closer look at the bottles - left to right Disco Biscuit, Royal Navy & Yummy Mummy - which as I mention in the vid was supposed to be a lip gloss which is currently still on it's way =)

I have a bunch of other haul vids that I recorded & uploaded & then never got around to taking bottle pictures for the blog post ... in addition to all the NOTD pics I have to edit ... and finish up books from (ugh) last year & then start this years list ... in other words plenty to do but for now I'm headed out to lunch with Mom LOL.

Thanks for reading.

(These were sent to me for review)


  1. Wow! I just swooned over Disco Biscuit! :D

  2. Disco biscuit has been on my wishlist forever :)

  3. Can't wait to see those on your nails!


Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...