Friday, February 8, 2013

Check out my Interview!

I feel famous LOL!  I did an interview with Nail It! magazine for their website, and if you'd like you can check it out here:  Bloggers You Should Know - Colette from My Simple Little Pleasures

Sucky, sucky weather this weekend - although not as much snow as it sounds like the East Coast is getting, it's supposed to be a lot of ice & then snow on top ... so that means far fewer excuses for me not spending the weekend editing pics & posting =)

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations that's an awesome article!
    Lily
    http://lilyseymour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Colette. You're a natural.

    I have a question for you. I have very short nails. I tried the water marble and absolutely loved it. However, after an hour of figuring out how to do it and getting it done, I had major chipping beginning the very next day. This is an ongoing problem, even with professional manicures. I used to do acrylics, witch worked beautifully, but became allergic to it. Now for the question... Do you have a video that shows how to do a basic, unchipable manicure. I've tried a lot of things, but haven't found anything that works.

    Thanks,
    Trish. tpreedin@ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm not Colette :), but a lot of a manicure's staying power has to do with your base and topcoats. And rewrapping the tips of your nails with topcoat every other day-ish. What are you currently using?

      Delete
  3. Great interview! Your picture is lovely, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked the article. And your valentine-water-marble is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...