Saturday, March 3, 2012

NOTD: Butter London Knees Up

The name isn't actually as naughty as it sounds - I guess it's slang for having a good time, like a dance or party =)  Butter London Knees Up a gorgeous red:


I really could have left it alone but I tried to Konad it ... and I say tried because it wasn't one of my more successful designs, I used Sally Hanson Tassel & Bundle Monster image plate bm11:


They're supposed to be little hearts kind of strung across your nails ... but it came out so faint I really wasn't totally happy.  

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

9 comments:

  1. I like it. I'm thinking about getting a Konad or something close to it for my niece because she's 11 and loves to polish her nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the name of this polish and I think it being a red makes it so sexy. The stamping is pretty and I don't really mind that it's faint because the true color of the gorgeous nail polish. Thanks for sharing Colette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faint just gives the hint and observant people get more curious about the mani.. I think less can definatly be more sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and interesting, I like the design not being too obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is cute. I do think it would have been better a little less faint, too. Still cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the faint stamping looks classy on such a bright gorgeous red. love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...