Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Friday I'm in Love

Well, I decided that I see no reason not to spread this YouTube-wide collab throughout the blogosphere as well.  Robinmoses & ProfessionalDQ organized one for winter/Christmas that turned out wonderful & as you may have guessed by the title, this one is for Valentine's Day.  Check out Robin's video:


So if you're a blogger join in!  Even if you're not, join in & feel free to share pictures on my Facebook fan page =)  Spread the nail art love this Valentine's!

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

7 comments:

  1. I just love Robin's nail art! Too bad I don't have enough time for it atm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do we just post Valentine's nail art on our blogs on Fridays?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACE - yes =) on youtube we all name our vids with the same beginning, and link them as video responses too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished going through your entire archive. Now patiently awaiting your newest designs. It's been a joy, and I wanted you to know that. Also that you're singularly responsible for my very first trip (coupon in hand) to Ulta. lol I hope you are well and will be back to blogging soon (as you're ready).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Colette, I have been reading your blogs and watching your videos the last 5 months. I loved the water marbling and have gotten into that. I am trying to start my own blog with some designs and tips and was hoping that you could give me some tips as I am new to blogging but really want to share things that I haved learned and some of my designs. I have posted one blog and hope to get another one up this weekend. I am hoping you will look at my blog and add it to your blog list. LOVE your blogs and videos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...