Friday, June 6, 2014

NOTD: Basic French Manicure + Tutorial

Simple, traditional, and completely out of the ordinary for me LOL.  I might even have been known to call a basic French manicure boring.  I also don't care for how a traditional French looks when my nails are longer, but at this length, I think it was just about perfect =)  The polishes used are Formula X for Sephora White Matter & Wondrous.  Please forgive the tiny chips on my index in the outdoor shots:


Here's the tutorial:


How often do you wear a basic french?

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

2 comments:

  1. Great vid! I always wanted to try the french tip mani but unfortunately i do not have a steady hand. How I wish I can do this on my own for its easy to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally new to your blog, but not to your YouTube.
    I'm going through some serious peeling on my nails. I've kept them short due to that. How do I make a French Tip look as good as it can get like your French Tip?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...